NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. nvstview.exe is the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main executable file and it takes circa 1.67 MB (1754552 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.61 MB (15321096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (374.43 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.43 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (693.43 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1,017.43 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.93 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.34 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.67 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. For other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:17:10.750