NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. The program's main executable file has a size of 418.60 KB (428648 bytes) on disk and is called nvstreg.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy an average of 13.13 MB (13767896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (369.60 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (867.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (459.60 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (733.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (418.60 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.13 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.20 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16821
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:19:50.203