NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named nvstlink.exe and it has a size of 513.60 KB (525928 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take about 10.05 MB (10542192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (243.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (503.10 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (513.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (372.10 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.05 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.24 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (5.17 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 188.8.131.5296
only. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:09:49.473