NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find on this page details on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.67 MB (1754400 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take 14.61 MB (15320032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (374.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (693.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1,017.28 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.78 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.34 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.67 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.29 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 220.127.116.116
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:21:46.860