NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This web page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.58 MB (1657664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take about 14.04 MB (14724096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (574.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (855.81 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.24 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.58 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.20 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 18.104.22.16810
alone. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:56:06.310