NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named nvstlink.exe and occupies 513.60 KB (525928 bytes).
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.01 MB (10493248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (230.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (435.60 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (513.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (296.10 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (1.98 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.16 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (5.10 MB)
- nvUSBInst.exe (163.60 KB)
- nvUSBInst64.exe (169.60 KB)
This data is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 18.104.22.16833
alone. You can find below info on other releases of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 14:59:18.407