NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main file takes about 733.60 KB (751208 bytes) and is named nvstlink.exe.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.26 MB (13906240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (369.60 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (867.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (459.60 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (733.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (418.60 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.13 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.32 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.03 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 188.8.131.5230
alone. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:49:44.760