NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This info is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.80 MB (1890760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy an average of 15.73 MB (16488976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (403.45 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (798.45 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.04 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (428.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.48 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.80 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.95 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 22.214.171.12411
alone. You can find below info on other releases of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 10:46:11.223