NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This info is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.80 MB (1890760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy an average of 15.73 MB (16488976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (403.45 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (798.45 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.04 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (428.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.48 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.80 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.95 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 188.8.131.5211
alone. You can find below info on other releases of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 10:46:11.223