NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, depending on the user's option during install. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.39 MB (1457256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take 13.41 MB (14056768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (369.60 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (867.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (464.10 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (738.10 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (418.60 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.14 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.39 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12457
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:05:56.097