NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main file takes around 1.16 MB (1218664 bytes) and is called nvstview.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy 9.68 MB (10152048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (230.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (435.60 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (513.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (296.10 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (1.98 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.16 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (5.10 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 126.96.36.19922
alone. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.Folders left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Stereo Service\ImagePath
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:43:32.890