NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.00 MB (1049632 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.77 MB (8146144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (234.03 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (252.53 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (463.53 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (170.53 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (1.65 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.00 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (4.03 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 188.8.131.5238
alone. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:53:56.390