NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find below details on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. nvstlink.exe is the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main executable file and it takes about 736.81 KB (754496 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.34 MB (13986816
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (371.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (463.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (736.81 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.14 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.32 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.09 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 220.127.116.1159
alone. For more NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 18:47:02.087