NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find below details on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. nvstlink.exe is the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main executable file and it takes about 736.81 KB (754496 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.34 MB (13986816
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (371.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (463.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (736.81 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.14 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.32 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.09 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 188.8.131.5259
alone. For more NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 18:47:02.087