NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This web page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's primary file takes about 1.16 MB (1218152 bytes) and its name is nvstview.exe.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is composed of the following executables which take 9.69 MB (10165360
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (243.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (435.10 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (513.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (296.10 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (1.98 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.16 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (5.10 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 184.108.40.20619
only. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstdef.reg
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStereoApiI.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStereoApiI64.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstlink.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstreg.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstres.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvsttest.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstview.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvstwiz.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvtimings.ini
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\oglstreg.reg
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:29:13.613