NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This info is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. nvstreg.exe is the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main executable file and it occupies approximately 420.78 KB (430880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take about 14.63 MB (15337216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (374.78 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (695.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1,018.78 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.78 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.35 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.67 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.29 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 18.104.22.1683
alone. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Stereo Service\ImagePath
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:30:43.287