NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. nvstview.exe is the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main executable file and it occupies around 1.57 MB (1643328 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.07 MB (14749696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (576.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (890.31 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.57 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.20 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 18.104.22.16843
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:34:49.407