NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder (same installation drive as Windows). NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. The application's main executable file is named nvstview.exe and its approximative size is 1.58 MB (1661800 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy 14.16 MB (14849496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.85 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (875.85 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (603.35 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (908.35 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.35 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.58 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:55:05.503