NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory (same installation drive as Windows). NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled nvstreg.exe and occupies 420.78 KB (430880 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take about 14.78 MB (15495546
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (454.73 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (695.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.07 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.78 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.34 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.68 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.29 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 126.96.36.1991
only. You can find below info on other releases of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:51:05.597