NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.77 MB (1859360 bytes) on disk and is titled nvstview.exe.
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy 15.05 MB (15777536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (403.78 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (768.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.01 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (430.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.45 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.77 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.39 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 126.96.36.1993
alone. For other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:34:44.520