NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find below details on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.05 MB (1099880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy 8.33 MB (8731352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (234.60 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (268.10 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (509.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (296.10 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (1.87 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.05 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (4.13 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 184.108.40.20621
only. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:30:47.400