NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. The program's main executable file is titled nvstreg.exe and occupies 420.31 KB (430400 bytes).
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver contains of the executables below. They take 14.41 MB (15108736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (372.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (485.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (762.81 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.16 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.49 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.11 MB)
- nvUSBInst.exe (409.81 KB)
- nvUSBInst64.exe (415.81 KB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 188.8.131.5203
only. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:18:39.800