NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. The application's main executable file is named nvstview.exe and it has a size of 1.80 MB (1892128 bytes).
The executables below are part of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy an average of 15.73 MB (16494848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (402.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (798.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.04 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (428.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.48 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.80 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20667
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-12 15:51:26.060