NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. nvstview.exe is the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main executable file and it takes about 1.19 MB (1252968 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy 14.00 MB (14676392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (370.10 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (867.10 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (462.10 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (735.10 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (418.60 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.13 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.19 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.08 MB)
- nvUSBInst.exe (408.10 KB)
- nvUSBInst64.exe (414.10 KB)
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 126.96.36.19984
only. You can find below info on other application versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\NvStView.exe
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:37:57.710