NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. The application's main executable file is called nvstview.exe and its approximative size is 1.80 MB (1892128 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy 15.73 MB (16494848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (402.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (798.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.04 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (428.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.48 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.80 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12494
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 06:53:41.747