NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This info is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 430.28 KB (440608 bytes) on disk and is called nvstreg.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy about 15.07 MB (15805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (404.78 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (773.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.01 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (430.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.46 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.78 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.39 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 22.214.171.12460
only. For more NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:08:31.363