NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. nvstlink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 907.78 KB (929568 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.13 MB (14813664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (374.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (869.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (600.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (907.78 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.78 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.58 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.17.13.0783
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:50:29.273