NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, regulated by the user's decision. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. The application's main executable file is called nvstreg.exe and occupies 428.28 KB (438560 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take an average of 15.68 MB (16446208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (402.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (789.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.03 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (428.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.47 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.79 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.95 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 188.8.131.5221
alone. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\NVStWiz.exe
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:43:04.703