NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's primary file takes around 1.68 MB (1759008 bytes) and is called nvstview.exe.
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.63 MB (15344096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (374.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (698.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1,022.28 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.78 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.35 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.68 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.30 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 126.96.36.1997
only. You can find below info on other releases of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:28:50.187