NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled nvstview.exe and its approximative size is 1.68 MB (1763104 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take 14.65 MB (15363552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (374.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (701.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.00 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.78 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.35 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.68 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.30 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 188.8.131.522
alone. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:18:07.410