NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This web page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.04 MB (1091176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take 7.81 MB (8185560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (234.60 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (265.60 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (464.10 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (170.60 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (1.65 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.04 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (4.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20607
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:22:05.530