NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This web page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. nvstview.exe is the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main executable file and it takes circa 1.67 MB (1754400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take about 14.61 MB (15320032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (374.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (693.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1,017.28 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.78 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.34 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.67 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1245
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver program will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:12:01.657