NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. nvstreg.exe is the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's primary executable file and it occupies about 420.78 KB (430880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They occupy about 14.61 MB (15320032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (374.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (693.28 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1,017.28 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.78 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.34 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.67 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.29 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 220.127.116.110
alone. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 10:06:51.260