NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. The application's main executable file is called nvstview.exe and occupies 1.77 MB (1859360 bytes).
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.05 MB (15777024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (403.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (768.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.01 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (430.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.45 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.77 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.39 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 22.214.171.1248
only. For more NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver application will be found automatically. After you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-03 04:25:32.633