NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find below details on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. nvstlink.exe is the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's primary executable file and it takes close to 890.31 KB (911680 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take about 14.08 MB (14765568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (576.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (890.31 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.58 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.20 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 22.214.171.12401
alone. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 03:52:43.223