NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This web page is about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver's main file takes about 513.60 KB (525928 bytes) and its name is nvstlink.exe.
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take 9.69 MB (10158192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (230.60 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (435.60 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (513.60 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (296.10 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (1.98 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.16 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (5.10 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 126.96.36.19995
alone. For more NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 09:23:18.203