NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named nvstview.exe and occupies 1.77 MB (1859360 bytes).
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver contains of the executables below. They take 15.05 MB (15777536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (403.78 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (768.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.01 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (430.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.45 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.77 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 12:55:30.463