NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to remove NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStInst.exe. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.57 MB (1649472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver. They take about 14.10 MB (14780416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (373.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (582.31 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (897.31 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.25 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.57 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.20 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver version 7.17.13.0142
alone. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver". The NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver app will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver.
8. After removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:06:55.130