Mozilla Maintenance Service
A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by Mozilla
. Open here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 144.66 KB (148136 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 390.49 KB (399860
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (144.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5255
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by Mozilla. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-04 15:22:07.037