Internet Program is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. You can find out more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
if you want to read more on Internet Program on Internet Program's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's main executable file and it takes around 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk.
Internet Program contains of the executables below. They occupy 856.97 KB (877536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (550.00 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5494.317
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application marketed by Internet Program. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Program with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Internet Program in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Program in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 20:06:42.750