Internet Program is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Internet Program. Click on http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
to get more facts about Internet Program on Internet Program's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's primary executable file and it takes close to 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Internet Program. They occupy about 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5497.34526
of Internet Program. You can find here a few links to other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program marketed by the software company Internet Program. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Internet Program from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Internet Program in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-20 14:12:15.103