This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Internet Program for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. More information about Internet Program can be found here
. You can get more details about Internet Program at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Internet Program is "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's primary executable file and it takes close to 306.98 KB (314344 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Internet Program. They occupy an average of 830.48 KB (850408
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5490.8402
only. For more Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application offered by Internet Program. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Program with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Internet Program in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Program supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 11:13:23.877