This web page contains complete information on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. You can find out more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
to get more info about Internet Program on Internet Program's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to remove Internet Program. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.97 KB (314336 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Internet Program. They occupy 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5474.6570
only. You can find below info on other versions of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application released by the software company Internet Program. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Internet Program with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Internet Program in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The software company is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-17 18:25:00.707