This info is about Internet Program for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. Further information on Internet Program can be seen here
. Detailed information about Internet Program can be found at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Usually the Internet Program program is found in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to uninstall Internet Program. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.98 KB (314344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Internet Program. They take an average of 830.48 KB (850408
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.98 KB)
This page is about Internet Program version 2.0.5496.30923
only. Click on the links below for other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application by Internet Program. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program program will be found automatically. When you select Internet Program in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-01 08:20:25.617