You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. More information about Internet Program can be seen here
. Click on http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
to get more info about Internet Program on Internet Program's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.84 KB (314208 bytes) on disk.
Internet Program is comprised of the following executables which take 830.34 KB (850272
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.84 KB)
This data is about Internet Program version 2.0.5450.22906
alone. For more Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by Internet Program when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Internet Program\7za.exe
Internet Program is an application released by Internet Program. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Internet Program in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-06 07:57:53.200