You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. More information about Internet Program can be seen here
. Click on http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
to get more info about Internet Program on Internet Program's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.84 KB (314208 bytes) on disk.
Internet Program is comprised of the following executables which take 830.34 KB (850272
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.84 KB)
This data is about Internet Program version 2.0.5450.22906
alone. For more Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by Internet Program when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Internet Program\7za.exe
Internet Program is an application released by Internet Program. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Internet Program in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-06 07:57:53.200