Internet Program is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. Open here
where you can find out more on Internet Program. You can get more details on Internet Program at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Internet Program folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 307.91 KB (315304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Internet Program. They take about 831.41 KB (851368
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.91 KB)
This info is about Internet Program version 2.0.5509.12952
only. For more Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program offered by the software company Internet Program. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Internet Program from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Internet Program in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 17:49:30.940