Internet Program is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. Check out here
where you can read more on Internet Program. Please open http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
if you want to read more on Internet Program on Internet Program's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Internet Program. Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's main executable file and it takes close to 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Internet Program. They occupy about 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
This info is about Internet Program version 2.0.5507.347
alone. For other Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program offered by the software company Internet Program. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Internet Program from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Internet Program in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Program in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 11:13:59.823