Internet Program is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. You can read more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. Further information about Internet Program can be found at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Internet Program's main file takes about 306.97 KB (314336 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Internet Program contains of the executables below. They occupy 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5487.6596
only. You can find here a few links to other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program marketed by Internet Program. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Internet Program from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". The Internet Program program will be found very quickly. After you select Internet Program in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Program in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-02 17:45:39.527