This page is about Internet Program for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your PCInternet Program
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Internet Program. You can read more about about Internet Program at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Usually the Internet Program program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program folder, depending on the user's option during install. Internet Program's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's primary executable file and it takes approximately 306.98 KB (314344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Internet Program. They take about 830.48 KB (850408
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5489.28201
of Internet Program. You can find here a few links to other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program marketed by Internet Program. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Internet Program in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Program in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 05:18:27.287