This web page is about Internet Program for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. You can read more on Internet Program or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
if you want to read more on Internet Program on Internet Program's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Internet Program by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Internet Program's main executable file and it occupies around 306.95 KB (314312 bytes) on disk.
Internet Program is comprised of the following executables which take 830.45 KB (850376
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.95 KB)
This web page is about Internet Program version 2.0.5459.30626
alone. You can find here a few links to other Internet Program versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application marketed by the software company Internet Program. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program application will be found very quickly. After you click Internet Program in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 16:15:06.407