You can find on this page details on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. Open here
for more information on Internet Program. You can see more info on Internet Program at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory, depending on the user's option. Internet Program's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.97 KB (314336 bytes).
Internet Program installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5468.8358
alone. For more Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program offered by the software company Internet Program. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it exists on your system the Internet Program app will be found automatically. When you click Internet Program in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 08:42:41.947