You can find on this page details on how to remove Internet Program for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Program from your systemInternet Program
. Open here
for more information on Internet Program. You can see more info on Internet Program at http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
. Internet Program is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory, depending on the user's option. Internet Program's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.97 KB (314336 bytes).
Internet Program installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 830.47 KB (850400
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.97 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Program version 2.0.5468.8358
alone. For more Internet Program versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is a program offered by the software company Internet Program. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Program or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Internet Program in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Program, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Program.
8. After uninstalling Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Program that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Program supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 08:42:41.947