This info is about Internet Program for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Internet Program from your computerInternet Program
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Internet Program. Click on http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
to get more facts about Internet Program on Internet Program's website. Internet Program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Internet Program is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.98 KB (314344 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Internet Program. They take about 830.48 KB (850408
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5496.7522
of Internet Program. You can find below info on other releases of Internet Program:
...click to view all...
Internet Program is an application by the software company Internet Program. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Internet Program is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Internet Program using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Program or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Program". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Program program will be found automatically. When you select Internet Program in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Program, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Program:
- The publisher is: http://www.myinternetprogram.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Program\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Program.
8. After removing Internet Program, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Program which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Program with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Program by Internet Program from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Program by Internet Program is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Program in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-24 17:25:45.983